Using either the Peaches & Cream Ballband Pattern or the Mason Dixon Knitting Ballband Pattern (one-and-the-same, of course!):
- Cast on 33 stitches with Color A (background color).
- Follow the Ballband Pattern, making seven "bricks" or "major rows".
- Using Color A (background color):
- Knit 1 row
- Purl 1 row
- (K1, YO, K2Tog)--repeat across row
- Bind off while knitting the final row.
- To Finish, follow the pics below:
This makes a soap holder/scrubbie for a soap about 2 by 3 inches.
*Again, folks, a reminder that this is a first draft. I will work on making it make more sense and having the captions for the pics be more readable.