- June 9, Monday--3 miles running; the SCHoW (the Sarah Connnor Home Workout)
I've taken a week off from running after royally fracking up my knee doing free-standing squats and today was my first day back in my running shoes. And it was awesome! My pace was spot-on, the hills felt like friends rather than mortal foes, and I felt like I could run forever. Wondermous!
- June 10-17--various days of the SCHoW (see above)
- June 18, Wednesday--3 miles running.
The MP3 that I "lost" has been finally found so I'm on the road again (By gods, I love Willie Nelson, how embarrassing! Oh, and if you do happen to like Willie, this is a beautiful, but sad, song--"I Never Cared for You".). I don't feel like I lost a lot of endurance or strength, s0 yay for me!
- June 23, Monday--3 miles running.
Listening to: Led Zeppelin
- June 26, Thursday--Gym/Weight workout (abs, chest, legs)